Season 2 Preview

All the info you need about the new quick PSL Mini League
TheMoonRat

Season 2 Preview

Post by TheMoonRat »

1st Division
Akaash was by far the toughest opponent I've played since PES6 has returned; solid defense combines with a fantastic attacking instinct that will see him win on goal difference against with 2nd place going to Markey. With a bit more match sharpness I think Markey will have the better of Eirik, or at least lose by less to Akaash and win more against PigBenis, who will go a second season without a win

Akaash - WINNER
Markey
Eirik
PigBenis - RELEGATED

2nd Division
Soot and I were both undefeated last season, but that won't continue this season. TheTud I think will suffer consecutive relegations, but amongst the other 3, it's anyones game. I think sky will have fully de-rusted himself by season 3, so I've put him 3rd, whilst Soot I think has shown how to hold his nerve in tight games.

Soot - PROMOTED
TheMoonRat
Skybluearmy
TheTud - RELEGATED

3rd Division
Whilst I don't think one German will do as well this season, I think the other will. Denied by a 90th min equaliser last time out, his activity in playing games every day will give him a huge advantage over his opponents. Unsure about how Pilling and Rule-X will match up, but I fear La32 will get another few whoopings :(

Effendi - PROMOTED
Pilling
Rule-X
LA32 - RELEGATED

4th Division
I have no idea how this will go. After predicting him to be bottom last time out, I'll predict for Ron to finish top this time; call it gut instinct. Mouse is the wildcard entry here, but his lack of game-time in, what, 2 years, will surely count against him.
Ronaldinosa - PROMOTED
Anfield Scouse
Biff
Mouse - RELEGATED

5th Division
After being included in the league without his knowledge last time out, Hyena will be here this time with a vengence. There is no doubting his quality when he's active; whether he fulfills that quality depends on if he has the time to put in some practice. Rossi (only in for one season) and Roy462 made returns to the scene; I could see Roy overturn Hyena on his day, but Rossi will be battling it out to avoid the wooden spoon versus newboy Spencer182. Recruited from Evo-league.com; this guy is the most unluckiest pes6 player I've seen in my life.

Hyena - PROMOTED
Roy462
Rossi
Spincer182 - WOODEN SPOON
Soot

Re: Season 2 Preview

Post by Soot »

Nice write up Cele i enjoy reading the previews and summarys, here's my prediction for the upcoming quads.

Akaash
Markey
Eirik
Piggy

Akaash is simply made of win, whilst i expect Markey to improve as he's a top class all round player, i just think Akaash has the edge attacking wise. Eiriks defending is the best in PSL imo so he'll hold his own as always. Piggy is made of fail :P Messing Pig i just think that's a hard league

TheMoonRat

Sooty
Skybluearmy
TheTud

Cele/SaudiRat/TheMoonRat is perhaps the most under-rated player in PSL because i think he's up there with the very best from what i've seen and i think he'll sneak it just about. I scraped the previous league last quad season and i haven't found my form yet since i started playing again so i'll be happy with top 3 really. Sky is another good player but blows hot and cold at times but when he's hot he's a 'clinical bitch'. TheTud i don't know too much about but again he's in a tough group.

Pilling (although i thought hes away for a bit?)
Effendi
Rule-X
La

Pilling is one of the nicest blokes in PSL and will always give you a fun game, his passing is his strong points and he tore me to bits at times in our previous meeting. I seen the stats of his game v Effe and i was shocked that he could lose with Effe having 2 shots to his 17 or something. Effe is a seasoned pro who pushed me all the way last game and should probs be in division 2, he has a unique style, mainly crossing and long shots whilst packing the centre so you can't get through, it's effective. Rule-X has always gave me good games in the past but i've not played him recently so it's hard to say now. LA is a legend but imo it'll be too hard to stay up.

Anfield Scouse

Biff
Ronaldinosa
Mousey

I'd go for A.S here just about, Biff has improved a lot so he could quite well take the league if he lays off the weed and doesnt 360 turn every 5 seconds. Ron and Mousey will be fighting to beat the drop imo, mainly due to the fact that the other two play more often but you never know with Rons crazy formation he could beat anyone in this league. Mousey is returning from a long lay off but he has class in his locker.

Hyena
Roy
Rossi
Spincer182

Hyena all the way here, the feknut has the most annoying style in PSL but it works amazingly well. He tends to have 2 shots a game and gets dominated but that's just his style and he knows he'll always get a chance with his fast counters. Roy and Rossi are on par with eachother i'd say so it's just a matter of who comes back to form quickest. Spincer could be the darkhorse as he's new so it'll be interesting to see how he does.
Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mouse »

Personally, from the above post's I am not sure what is going to happen this season, apart from the fact the MoonRat and Soot are going to be relegated.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

lol
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!