Post by TheMoonRat »

Post them below :)

Season 3 deadline is Thursday 30th April
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Re: Season 3: Match Results

Post by skybluearmy »

Pig Schalke 0 - 3 Sky Bremen

One screamer, one 6 yard scramble and one rebound but a difficult one all the same. Pig had plenty of chances and can feel a touch agrieved at the result.

UL GG

Result added
Soot

Post by Soot »

Quad 1

Everton 1 - Villa 0
Soot v Akaash

I got a lucky break with Jo scoring after the ball got to him through a deflection off Akaash. Akaash dominated the rest of the half and hit the post with Petrov from 5 yards out, epic fail!

Second half was end to end with neither creating much as defending was top notch, untill the final minute when Akaash has a 1 on 1 with nobody around him for 20 yards, he shot .. Howard saved it, Howard is on the floor for Akaash to head it in but for some reason Agbonlahor decides to overhead kick it wide :D

GG and you deserved a point but still this is for you :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80niZnYCB04

Result added
Hyena
Legend

Post by Hyena »

Quad 4

Hyena (Sunderland) 5 - 1 Mouse (Tottenham)

Great game, especially the first half was a great battle. Cisse opened the scoring early on but Mouse equalised soon after. Both sides had some good chances after that, resulting in a superb first half. Jones made the half time result 2-1 after a lovely goal. The second half was more one-sided, still a nice battle though. 5-1 was the end result after Jones completed his hattrick and good old Dwight Yorke added another.

GG Mouse and well played!

Result added
Soot

Post by Soot »

Everton 3 - Villa 0
Sooty v Eirik

Jo opened the scoring on the 37' min mark, again with another very lucky goal, the ball pea rolling through Davie's legs and into the empty net.

Pienaar got the 2nd after a through ball from Jo, cutting in from the left and slotting on the 53' min mark.

Yakubu finished it off in the 79th minute after a through ball from Baines left him an easy 1 on 1.

Scoreline was a little flattering and perhaps if the gay decisive first goal hadn't happened then it might have turned out different.

GG SOTV

Result added
Mouse
Site Admin

Post by Mouse »

Biff v Mouse

Close game, with both sides missing a hat full of chances. The worst probably being the last minute chance for Biff which was blitzed over the bar!

Link to the Games Match Report

RESULT ADDED
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Quad 2:
Effendi vs PigBenis
Schalke 04 vs Zenit St. Petersburg
2 - 1 (2 - 0)

1-0 Farfan 10'
2-0 Altintop 32'
2-1 Danny 74'

A game with 2 different halfs. 1st half Schalke was the better team and could score by a corner and a rebound after a nice shot by Asamoah. The 2nd half Zenit was the dominating team now and scored after a corner 15mins b4 Full time. But Schalke could hold the close lead till the end and was a lucky winner.

gg Pig, gl in League

Result added
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
ANFIELD SCOUSE

Post by ANFIELD SCOUSE »

ANFIELD SCOUSE (LIVERPOOL) - 0
LA32 (ROMA) - 0

close game both had chances to win, wp m8

ADDED BY ANFIELD SCOUSE

TheTud

Post by TheTud »

3rd Quad

anfieldscouse(Liverpool):1 vs thetud(Sampdoria):2

Nervous game, with both teams having good scoring opportunities and many errors in their possesion. A draw would be more fair result, but unused chances in 2nd half let me win this one .

Good Game.

Result added
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

2nd Quad

themoonrat (spurs) 5 - 1 pigbenis (zenit)
Keane 4' 62' 72' Tekke 17'
Pavelchenko 55'
Bent 90'+

All action game for the full 90 mins. Got the early lead with a nice 1-2 for the first of keanes hattrick, but pig struck back with a lethal counter attack; dragging defenders out wide to leave an unmarked player to score with a diving header. This pattern of play continued, me attacking all out with Pig having counter attacks. Second half I got a couple of goals in succession that took the wind out of Pigs sails; and got lucky myself with pinball in the 6 yard box ending up in the goalies hands. Special mention to Zenits left back doing a roullette turn to beat one of my strikers, then running the entire length of the pitch; shame he chose to pass rather than go for the spectacular!

GG, and GL in Div 3 ;)

Result added
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Quad 3

TheTud(sampdoria):3 vs RuLeX(Liverpool):1

This one was real quality match.In the 1st half more or less things was in my control(2-0 lead). But in the 2nd RuleX had a fast goal and took the initiative, i could only deflect ball further from my pen area ,only in the end of match scored my 3rd goal(abit lucky of the post) and took this hard victory.

gg, wp.

Result added !
Rule-X-

Post by Rule-X- »

WP Tud, GG i enjoyed it, even in defeat. I pushed that hard for the 2nd i just knew it would end up 3-1 lol
Like A Laxative...Straight Through You !!!

Scouse...Not English.
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Quad 4

Hyena Sunderland 1 - 1 West Ham Pilling

Messy game this, hyena started well and I thought I was in for hammering in but managed to ride the storm and even scored a retarded goal to take the league. After that though I managed to get more into the game and it was an even scrappy battle, Hyena managed to get the equaliser mid way through the second half with a pretty retarded goal also :P. few chances were created but neither could take the win and it all finished square.

GG Hyena, I'm sure you'll still be going up :P

RESULT ADDED
spincer182

Post by spincer182 »

Quad 5

spincer182 v Roy

Sunderland 2 - 1 Ajax

Great game. First half Roy took the lead with a nice goal before Cisse scored two in 3 minutes just before half time. Ajax pushed in 2nd half but couldn't find the net. Thanks Roy!

Result added by Eirik
Last edited by spincer182 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

QUAD 2:
Effendi vs Skybluearmy
Schalke vs Werder Bremen
2 - 0 (2 - 0)

1-0 Farfan 18' after a FK from half left near the box.
2-0 Engelaar 30' low shot from 23 mts.

In 2nd half Bremen tried all to get a goal but were unlucky and could just hit the bar.
GG Sky, good luck in league.

RESULT ADDED !!!
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!