Group A: Match Results

While the league is running well, its time for another cup competition. Any info you need u can find in here !!!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Group A: Match Results

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Report the results of Group A in here !!!!
Rule-X-

Re: Group A: Match Results

Post by Rule-X- »

Lpool v Roma

RuLe v Pill

0-1

In hindsight my decision to play 2 @ the back after not playing for a week was maybe not up there with the best of Rafa Pattie's decisions, although i did make true on my promise to send Totti home in a st johns ambulance!

GG Pill wp.
Like A Laxative...Straight Through You !!!

Scouse...Not English.
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

haha Rule-x'd!
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

nice start, lads. Just dont forget you have to play every1 twice.
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
Roy462

Post by Roy462 »

[b]although i did make true on my promise to send Totti home in a st johns ambulance![/b]

Haha n1
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Lol I know! first 10 mins and he was injured, later in the 1st half he was out, haha and I just noticed that injuries were suppose to be off.... Didn't realise it was 2 legs.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Everton 4 - Villa 1

Lovely Jo hat-trick and a Pienaar strike for everton.

Nice team goal for Villa with Carew on the end ofit.

Villa 1 - Everton 4

Jo opened scoring and Yak added the rest.

Goal of the game came from Villa, with Gabby Agbonlawhore scoring from 30 odd yards.

GG's Spince.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Liverpool 1 - Everton 1

Screamer from Gerrard opened the scoring.

Everton pressurised well second half and were eventually rewarded through Yak.

Everton 5 - Liverpool 0

Rule had a bit of lag here, managed to take a 2 goal lead into the break and then got 3 in the second half, poor goals really.

UL mate, was nice to have the derby's back, good luck in ya other games.
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Pilling Roma 1 - 0 Everton Soot

Close game, gay goal as the ball defelcted of nev after howard saved the roma attack, Everton came close in the dying seconds but saha missed a golden opportunity

Soot Everton 2 - 1 Roma Pilling

Another close game, Everton went 2 up, with the second being a gift from a shocking throw by the gk, Roma got back into it after the early blow and got 1 back but couldn't create a good enough chance for the equaliser, Risse fired inches wide with the last kick of the game.

GG's soot.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Well played ginger balls, win each was fair overall.
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Pilling Roma 1 - 3 Liverpool Rule-x

Pretty even game, was 1-0 up at half time and frustrating rule, but 2nd half and 3 nice goals and rule frustrating me sealed a good win for rule, gerrard scoring the goal of the game to put the icing on the cake.

GG rule wp.
spincer182

Post by spincer182 »

Villa 1 - 1 Liverpool

Nice game here, Torres scored to take the lead before Ashley Young scored an absolute belter to equalize. Good game

Liverpool 1 - 2 Villa

A very close game here which Villa controlled until the last 10. The first goal came from a Agbonlahor header, then Petrov scored a similar goal. Torres scored the consolation. Good luck in the rest of your games.
pilling
Site Admin

Post by pilling »

Pilling Roma 3 - 0 Feyenoord Hyena

Strength of Roma proved too much here for Feyenoord and Taddei opened the scoring with a low drive from the edge of the box was a nice goal, same can't be said for the second when Vucinic was through the gk saved the 1 on 1 but vucinic instantly reacted to head the rebound over the gk and in, harsh. 3rd came in the 2nd half to finish the game off when pizzaro blasted from 30 yards, gk maybe could have done better but just flapped at thin air as the ball went flying in.

Hyena Feyenoord 3 - 3 Roma Pilling

This was a great game, Feyenoord went 1 nil up with the first shot of the game, makaay connected sweetly and smacked a powerful shot which came down of the bar onto the line then finally off the gk's back and in, 2nd half and as Roma pushed Feyenoord got another early goal to go 2 up and surely head towards 3 points. Roma pushed and managed to get a goal back from taddei firing in a rebound, and then after 2 great saves the resulting corner was flicked by totti onto the far post and then the defending just knocked it in for an own goal, very harsh but it was all level, 2 mins later in the 83rd min and montella burst through after just coming on to make it 3-2 and it looked like Roma had stolen all 3 points. Feyenoord however broke nicely down the wing and a fine header put the game level again. Dying minutes and Feyenoord were pushing for the winner but just ran out of time.

Great Game Hyena gl in your other matches.
Hyena
Legend

Post by Hyena »

Well played sir, hope you lose the rest of ur games
Hyena
Legend

Post by Hyena »

Liverpool 1 - 0 Feyenoord
Feyenoord 1 - 0 Liverpool

We both won one game, which was probably a fair result overall. The goals were pretty gay overall, and either game could have gone the other way.

Good games sir