Champions League Quater Finals - Match Results

While the league is running well, its time for another cup competition. Any info you need u can find in here !!!
pilling
Site Admin

Champions League Quater Finals - Match Results

Post by pilling »

Pilling Roma 1 - 2 PSG Akaash

Close game, outclassed really and well lost to a soft winner but probably deserved overall, couldn't do much at all 2nd half.

Akaash PSG 3 - 2 Roma Pilling

Much better game and I don't think I deserve to lose this 1, was 2-1 down at half time and akaash put the tie to bed making it 3-1 but I pressured well and montella kept missing, he scored a peach when he finally got to shoot on his favoured right to make it 3-2 and unfortunately no further goals came.

Psg win 5-3 on aggregate.

GG's akaash outclassed and the better player marches on. Wp
Akaash

Re: Champions League Quater Finals

Post by Akaash »

ggs pill deserved a draw atleast in the second game but dont forget my 2 open net misses!
About time I beat u :P gg
Image 2009
Image 2010
TheMoonRat

Re: Champions League Quater Finals - Match Results

Post by TheMoonRat »

Moonrat 2 - 1 Dunc

Dunc 2 - 1 Moonrat

A couple of very close matches; if unspectacular in actual quality. The first match I took the lead with a Keane toe-poke 1 on 1 finish, but just a few mins later Dunc was level; a rebound from a 1 on 1 himself that was well saved but fell to the wrong man. 2nd half came and was lit up by a fantastic Keane finish from 20 yards out, curling so it hit in the inside of the post and went in. 2nd match started very well for me, Jenas thumping a shot in from 14 yards out high above the keeper in just the 3rd minute, but from then on I was riding my luck a lot. Another rebounded effort fell to the right man to get Dunc a goal back; over the 2 legs he should have had a couple more, S.Silva the main culprit, snatching 1 left foot wide from 8 yards, and after a great move from Dunc had found himself free in the 6 yard box, yet only managed to head onto the crossbar. I went all defensive, but it was a free kick that I got that screwed me up, meant my players were out of position that sent Silva through to finally score in the 84th minute. Gutted to concede so late, but it was by no means undeserved from Dunc.

A decider game to be played tonight.... :)
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

Which ended 0-0 after normal time and extra time. Pretty scrappy from both players once more; my best chance was a 2nd half shot by Bent that the goalie bundled onto the post before coming out; and then in extra time Jenas had 2 one-on-ones... and had both saved. Duncs best chance was right at the death, with an awesome volley saved (and the rebound was gonna be offside).

I won 3-2 on pens ; not the way i wanted to win, especially since I'll have to face Akaash :(
Roy462

Post by Roy462 »

Roy-Tud
1st: 0-0
2nd: 1-0
I will not joke about making someone hard and stuff but this was a game that was waiting on a scriptaction of pes6 we were compared and i had some chances and tud had some chances the 1st and 2nd were actually the same but i scored a gay goal in the 2nd with a rebound.

ggs tud can understand u feel robbed btw
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Very good games actually. Just the way how i lost did upset abit.

Gl in next round.
Soot

Post by Soot »

Soot 1 - Eirik 2

Gay goal by me, gay goal by Eirik, good goal by Eirik.

Eirik 0 - Soot 3

Gay goal by Soot, gay goal by Soot, good goal by Soot

not the best of games but atleast they were played with no lag.