Driving Lessons

Chat about anything you like.
Biff
Site Admin

Re: Driving Lessons

Post by Biff »

Is that meant to be a good thing? I was looking at personalised number plates, you can get reasonable ones for a couple of hundred, but they are easier to remember if you are involved in anything and want to get away!
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Got the car today and fecking stalled it pulling out a junction on a hill! I think it's going to take a bit of getting used to after the Nissan Almera I learned in. The Volvo should be sorted tomorrow, that's almost impossible to stall as the tickover is too quick and it pulls away pretty fast just by lifting the clutch.
Effendi(GER)
Site Admin

Post by Effendi(GER) »

Hell Biff, dont drive like a twat lol
Karl Heinz Rummenigge, what a man...
Rummenigge Rummenigge all night long !!!
Rossi

Post by Rossi »

Get the bum one and sell it to a gay guy for a load of money.

Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

A gay wouldn't drive a Toyota Celica!

I'm now too old to drive like a twat, although I might have the odd boy racer tendency after missing out on driving as a youth.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

You got a car yet Rossi? I'm glad I got the Celica, I was a bit apprehensive at first and thought I'd be better off with a wee hatchback but the Celica is more my style. I've also already been pulled over by the police, got my first roadkill and had a minor altercation with a bollard that scratched up my bumper. I did it here, it's an impossible turn and some wanker thought it would be a good idea to put bollards down.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&saf ... 2,,0,27.11" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rossi

Post by Rossi »

Nope! Don't really need one at the mo as I live in Liverpool City Centre so it would be a waste of money really. Still haven't driven since I passed my test, only thing that has changed is my lovely pink license haha

Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Yeah, it wouldn't be very practical, I bet parking is a bitch around there too. You should try and get some regular practice though, I've got a lot better since I passed my test.