Result added by Eirik
TheMoonRat

Re: Season 3: Match Results

Post by TheMoonRat »

Quad 2

Moonrat 3 - 1 Effendi
Bent 57' 90'+ Farfan 42'
Defoe 87'

Video + Moonrat commentary: http://www.moonrat.co.uk/downloads/vide ... endi_1.zip

Came into the game needing a victory for promotion; a draw was all Eff needed for promotion. But unfortunately for me I got battered the first half; couldn't put any sort of passing together, with wave after wave or attacks coming against me; shots grazing posts left right and centre. I did eventually concede from a corner just before half time, but it was no more than Effendi deserved in a half where I showed no attacking threat at all. I was facing another season versus skypoofarmy.

Second half, there were still problems, and not long into it, knowing I now needed to score 2 goals to have a chance of promotion, I switched things around a little. On came Jenas and Darren Bent in a more direct 4-3-3 formation, and it paid off quite quickly with a sensational shot from Bent on the edge of the 16 yard box curling away from the keeper. This put me back in the game, but in my quest to attack Eff had several counter attack chances, one excellently saved by gomes, and another grazing the top of the crossbar and going over. I was far more threatening than in the 1st half, and I hit the crossbar with a long range sidefoot effort from Aaron Lennon; follow by a thunderous Darren Bent header going just wide. I took these as signs that it wasn't to be my day; the game was nearly ending and the chances weren't going in. But then the turning point; 87th minute, just a few moments left to play, some calamitous pro evo style scripting came into play, effs defender barging a fellow defender out of the way leaving Defoe clean through who calmly (tho not for me) slotted it into the back of the net. Moments later Bent was sent through to hammer a goal home Geoff Hurst style and seal an amazing comeback.

Great game; really didn't think I'd get the win I needed for promotion, especially after that first half.

Result added by Moonrat
Roy462

Post by Roy462 »

nice second :)
skybluearmy
Site Admin

Post by skybluearmy »

Congrats Moon, UL Effe. Another enjoyable season!
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

Well played Moon! Nice commentary too, Motty will be crapping it!
Markey

Post by Markey »

Quad 1

Markey vs Akaash 2 - 0
Result added by Moonrat

Sooty vs Markey 0 - 2
Result added by Moonrat
http://football-messiah.blogabet.com/

THE BEST IS YET TO COME !!!

THE LEGEND. THANK YOU PAOLO !
Rule-X-

Post by Rule-X- »

AS v RuLeX
LPool v Lpool
0-2

GG mate.

Result added by Moonrat
Like A Laxative...Straight Through You !!!

Scouse...Not English.