Season 5: Match Results

All the info you need about the new quick PSL Mini League
TheMoonRat

Re: Season 5: Match Results

Post by TheMoonRat »

moonrat 2 - 0 markey

I think my tactics just work against Markey; nullified most of his attacking threat (tho he did hit the crossbar and forced a couple of great long range saves), whilst creating plenty of chances myself. First was a rebound after the 3rd or 4th 1on1 that was saved! 2nd was a bit of a mixup, goalie came out to clear ball, but defense bundled it to defoe who slotted it home from 20 yards with the goalie still scrambling back to position. gg :)

Result added by Eirik
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Quad 3

TheTud(Sampdoria) 0 : 0 RuLex(Liverpool)

A tight game with me having several clear chances to score in 1st half : missed open net shot after rebound, missed few 1v1 with keeper. On the 2nd half rulex looked better abit and nearly robbed me in the end of match. GG, enjoyed the match m8.

Result added by Eirik
Hyena
Legend

Post by Hyena »

Hyena (Sunderland) 4 - 0 TheTud (Sampdoria)

The game started very tight with few chances on both sides. Half time was a logical 0-0. After the break Tainio got a lucky goal, and Sunderland never looked back from then. Some quick attacks made the end score 4-0.

Good game sir, harsh score.

Result added by Eirik
TheTud

Post by TheTud »

Well played hyena , im played too bad on 2nd half and got beaten right.
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

Markey (PSG) - Eirik (Aston Villa)

2 - 1

2 gay goals made the difference.

Result added by Eirik
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

moonrat (spurs) 2 - 1 soot (everton)

A great game of pro evo that was highlighted with some fantastic defending from both sides; honours going to soots slide tackle to deny a certain point blank goal. First half I really dominated, shot after shot getting saved or going wide, defoe missing a couple of close range headers. Yet it was Soot who scored the opening goal just before the half ended; a swift counter attack with a nice through ball was saved by the keeper but the rebound was lapped up. Thought it was not going to be my game, and second half soot got going and attacks were more even. I brought on Pavelenchenko for a bit of physical threat, and he made an immediate impact, pushing past the defender to thunder a header in at the far post. And not long after Bent was through on goal from the bottom edge of the area and slotted past to put spurs a goal up. After that both of us coulda scored; pavlenchenko had an amazing thundering high volley saved, whilst the everton forwards shooting went a bit wayward at the critical time. Got a bit scrappy with lots of fouls the last 10 mins

Cheers soot, gg!

Result added by Moonrat
Soot

Post by Soot »

It was scrappy in the last 10 mins from both but i don't think any were fouls, u got the ball i, i got the ball - the ref was wank.

I was dissappointed with your opening goal as my defender just stood there and watched the ball when he really could have headed it, he must have spotted some tittys in the crowd or something.

I went for the win stupidly after that playing 3-3-4 and got caught out, bad mistake when i should have just accepted the draw with 15 minutes to go instead of going for it.

Can't argue with the result though as it could have been 2 or 3-0 in the 20 minutes, i didn't get going untill second half and yet when i did get going i conceed 2, the fekin beauty of pes!

Well played mate gg as always, i really should have waited untill you played Eirik.
TheMoonRat

Post by TheMoonRat »

Eirik 2 - 1 Moonrat

Quite disappointed at the result really; typical of the 2 evo-league games i played vs zeus (and thus why i will now take a break from pro evo coz it's PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF); dominated most of the game yet somehow ended up losing. Thought I'd at least salvaged a draw with an 85th min equaliser, but up popped Bouma of all people to snatch a win in injury time. I still win the league, but not the way I wanted to end the season :/

Result added by Eirik
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

Quad 5

Dunc04 (Stoke City) 2 vs 1 Spincer (Sevilla)

Close game here with Spincer. He took the lead completely out of the blue with his first shot on goal after I had been hounding him at the other end. Luckily for me I scored from a corner in 45+. In the second half I was still stronger but spincer played very well and nearly scored to retake the lead. I won with a headed goal late in the game after Spincer's keeper was caught in no man's land.

GG, nice to start off my PSL career with a win even though it was against another evo-leaguer :roll:

RESULT ADDED
Last edited by Dunc04 on Wed May 27, 2009 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

What was the score Dunc? From your description in looks like 2-2 but then you say you won. Was it 3-2?
Roy462

Post by Roy462 »

Dunc won 2-1 biff he said spincer nearly took the lead
Hyena
Legend

Post by Hyena »

Roy462 wrote:Dunc won 2-1 biff he said spincer nearly took the lead

Holy shit! Roy understands English!
Eirik
Site Admin

Post by Eirik »

I guess a 2-1 for Dunc too.

Please clear this up Dunc so I can add the result. Thanks.
Dunc04

Post by Dunc04 »

you mean you guys don't like playing guess the score? It was 2-1 lol, congrats to Roy and Eirik.

That was a tad embarrasing, I do apologise :oops:
Biff
Site Admin

Post by Biff »

No probs. Result added.